Liberal White Guilt Not Racism Has Done More Harm Than White Supremacy


Image result for white liberal guilt

By Jeffery Mcneil

I never saw myself as a Conservative, I always viewed myself as a natural born skeptic. I really don’t care what the mouth says, it’s what people do. I’m fifty years old, I dealt with every special interest of the Democratic Party from labor bosses to ACLU lawyers. Since the sixties, Liberals haven't  changed there message, they just repackage them. It's always the same nonsense of government intervention, tax and spend, and the race card. When that don't work it's promoses of Free College and Medicaid For All. Do you ever wonder why liberals never openly run on issues they are passionate about. Although their are many activist groups that defend a womans right to choose and LGBT rights Why do liberals run to the courts instead of trying to pass legislation? Why cant abortion or gender transitions be done through Congress and signed by the president isn't this Democracy? No matter what liberals say Donald Trump will go down as the most effective president in history. In two years he has nominate nearly 300 Conservative judges so even if a Democrat gets elected president, they won't be able to use the courts to overturn Democracy.

 As a Black not African because I was born in America, I yearn for our own Black Donald Trump. Someone that will teach African Americans how to do things for themself instead of looking for friends and allies. Instead of focusing on what we don’t have,  In the words of Lyn Collins. “We gotta use what we got to get what we want!!!”  I trulybelieve liberal White Guilt has done more harm then white supremacy. You don’t help someone by patting them on the head and saying you poor thing. I want African Americans to have pride and dignity and not be reduced to begging others for their existance.You can tell who your friends are by do they accept your being independent? Liberals come as friends but the minute you take charge they show their true colors. You'll find out liberals are control freaks that want to shame,bully and intimidate. When you say no they became Snowflakes and are reduced into having hissy fits and temper tantrums.

I don’t mind being the villian ,I'm not moved by liberals, I heard every sad story and sob song. While I believe in rugged individualism and Free Markets.I consider myself a Republican that’s compassionate. I serve my church and feed the homeless but I’m not a liberal hypocrite, I have no need to Virtue signal about the good works I do. I believe in giving someone a “Hand Up not a Hand Out”  I disagree with Trump, when it comes to Building a Wall but I also disagree with the Left for putting the interest of foreigners over the interest of America’s.Walls are not racist everything has walls. You computer has a wall to block malicious software, you wouldn’t want your finances to be unsecured and you body has an immune system to block cancerous cells so why would anybody be against securing your borders unless you're a Democrat.

. There is a conservative vein that runs deeply in the black community. Truth is, many African Americans are Conservative but don’t know it.. Deep down African Americans know abortion is immoral, they believe in strong families where the Father is the breadwinner. They know men should be playing physical sports not wearing lipstick and makeup!!! They want their daughters marrying a man that can provide not holding hands with someone that just got out of jail, ,can’t keep a job and has his pants hanging off his ass. There are many African Americans that  don’t subscribe to the victim rhetoric spouted by Al Sharpton, and Michael Eric Dyson. They are not interested in poor inner city African Americans lifting themselves up, they need African Americans wounded,aggrieved and  dependent on liberal white guilt and government because that’s how they how they stay relative in the Black Community.

Everyone needs help, however, I believe in teaching people how to be  self-sufficient rather than depend on “Massa” or Big Government for your daily bread. I grew up in some the worst  projects in Camden New Jersey and Philadelphia. I slept in tunnels and grates. I been evicted and fired. Tough Times Never Last But Tough People do.  I saw miracles; I saw single mothers leave their abusive boyfriends and go to college and get PHD. I was a drug addict, a  junkies did a stint or two in jail. I was angry I blamed the white man for everything. I thought I was smart but I was never organized or read any books. When I learned to read and write my life changed. I quit being a Sissy or Snowflake and became a man that took personal responsibility forthe decisions I make.

 If I kept listening to victim philosophy peddled by Regressives I still be sleeping in a shelter waiting on Free Housing and a minimum wage job. Struggle is essential to the Human condition I like working my ass off. I like messes and problems they give me a reason to get up the morning. Liberals like to complain while I like solving problems. Capitalism is harsh and cruel, but in order to be a winner you first must learn how to handle failure and disappointment. I believe organizations such as Street Sense work way better than anything coming from Washington. I don’t  believe the best way to end inequality is to have everyone miserable and unhappy. . I believe in freedom and prosperity it’s my opinion and if you disagree, I really don’t care!!!

Comments

  1. Love that! Anyone who can overcome all that deserves
    Everything good! I read a book about how to be successful
    It said wish success on other people and you will be successful
    Bringing people down does not help anyone. We should be encouraging
    Others not sure why that’s so hard. I feel like that’s what Trump wants for us
    We are lucky to live in USA we should be appreciative and take advantage
    Of what we have and that we have the right to make our own choices!
    Another great article, you should get a raise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lot to swallow. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here but some might say this is just a rant against liberals who are put in a small negative box, mentioned many times in this article. I don't think that your experiences are the be all for every one of left or liberal leaning. Just saying there is diversity in all groups, and what divides us will kill us. Personally, I have found that if you give someone good direction instead of a handout it will work out for them much better. I liked that in your column. In my northeast neighborhood, many just want a handout or one hours worth of work. If you perpetuate that people will become victims, and keep coming back for handouts. On the other hand, there are many with few options but to take public assistance, a form of forced poverty. I have guided some young men into the direction of vocational training and trade school so they would learn the benefits of a good skill and a full days work. I was actually born into good liberal values, learning the benefits of helping people up, and working to equalize the very tilted playing field. I remember my mother's tireless work in the 70s for affordable housing, the poor, the marginalized, the elderly, and her years with Wider Opportunities for Women back in the 60s. Mom also fought and won against a freeway system that would have mowed down many poor neighborhoods including the Shaw neighborhood of DC in the 60s when it was mostly African Americans homes there. I remember going with her as a kid to help move elderly people. Once her car got stolen while on a call to a poor neighborhood. This was not white guilt. This was good work in action to help bring up those with less. This was working to bring up the marginalized, while not denying a system of economic racism that perpetuates itself for centuries. You can't hold a job if you don't have a place to live, and you can't afford rent on minimum wage today, fact. The Republicans aren't doing anything to help this problem. On the other hand, the Republicans are largely responsible for the wealth divide, wage stagnation for lesser jobs, and converting three jobs into one, leaving many others out of work or unable to earn a living wage. They always side with the corporations and not the earners in order to keep their pockets lined. Not saying some Democrats don't do the same, just not to the same degree or even close in the present day. When everything is privatized we will all be slaves to the corporations. Why do we have such an expensive and complicated health system that denies good coverage to many of the poor while every other developed nation has universal coverage for pennies on the dollar? I too served the hungry when I was young and never bloated about it, just wondered why I stopped. Maybe I should start again to be of service in this way. I'm just very disenfranchised with government these days, as well as the democratic party. I know we share our distrust in government. I'm just tired of playing the blame game and prefer to look at the facts. Nothing changes ever and the election of DJ Trump will only help Democrats, in the long run, to continue with the status quo. But I absolutely hate what the Republicans have been doing for the past 30yrs. A word I don't use lightly. I also know several good Republicans, with old conservative values, that are completely disenfranchised with their own party and many that hate Trump. The system is actually working perfectly for those at the top. They want us hating each other. Still, even if it sounds like an old cliche, we need to seek what unites us and not what divides us if we are to prevail. Peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is A Beijing Biden Presidency A Lock Or, Is President Trump Taking The Media For a Ride?

If Congress Can't Provide Checks For Us, Stop Giving Them Checks This November