looking for a father

Hi my name is Jeffery Mcneil, I am the son of Bishop T McNeil.
I last seen my dad about five years ago. I feel sad because I do not know where my father and brother is. We have two family reunions and I want my family to be there. My brother Todd McNeil has a daughter I dont know her name. but I am willing to search for her to see our family.
I just got back visiting family i hope this post will make a link for finding lost relatives.
any information please keep me posted.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is A Beijing Biden Presidency A Lock Or, Is President Trump Taking The Media For a Ride?

If Congress Can't Provide Checks For Us, Stop Giving Them Checks This November

Liberal White Guilt Not Racism Has Done More Harm Than White Supremacy